Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by enagel

You have to log into bc.sprintpcs.com using your BC username and password. Then click on Settings. When the Settings menu comes up, look at the bottom right hand side and you will find the ability to download both the Palm app as well as the desktop client.
    Bottom Left hand side!
    This new business connection still isn't working for me... at least now it isnt syncing up old emails....

I get error 110 please try again.

Does anyone know if the problem would be on my desktop machine, my treo, OR is it a problem with the Sprint server that handles business connection?

Judt wondering where this problem might lie..

I reinstalled all apps several times.
    Originally posted by MikeRadio
    This new business connection still isn't working for me... at least now it isnt syncing up old emails....

I get error 110 please try again.

Does anyone know if the problem would be on my desktop machine, my treo, OR is it a problem with the Sprint server that handles business connection?

Judt wondering where this problem might lie..

I reinstalled all apps several times.
    Can you access any data (e.g., through the Blazer browser)? When I have received the 110 error previously it normally is an indicator that I have no IP data flow anywhere on the Treo.
    So after a frustrating day trying to get the newest version to work, I just reinstalled the older version of Business Connect, luckily I had saved the previous downloaded version. Everything works fine again...

The new one kept getting me the error 110...
    The new version of BC wreaks havoc on my internet connection. It makes it stop working for hours. To get my connection working again, I have to disable BC sync and turn my internet connection off for about two hours, then it starts working again.

Can anybody post the original version of BC or email it to me?(desktop and palm). That is the only version that ever worked for me.

Brian McCarty
    bmccarty@bigfoot.com
    Count me among the Error 110 guys.

I've been syncing w/ Lotus Notes / Domino 6 and tonight I did the following:
    • Uninstalled both the PC and Palm apps
    • Reinstalled the PC and Palm apps
    • Logged in via bc.sprintpcs.com to make sure data was flowing (it was)
    • "Re-registered" the Palm app. This regenerates the encryption keys
    • Watched my sync bomb out w/ an Error 110.

I sat by the PC during the some of my pre-uninstall syncs and also just now. A sync of some sort does appear to happen (much Mime->CD conversion for you Notes people in the know) and then just appears to stop. Then BOOM...Error 110.

Has anybody stopped whining long enough to call on Claire or shall I be the first.

Or perhaps we should just contact Seven's developers and ask tell them that some meaningful error messages would be appreciated (I have plenty of space on a 16mb Treo so something more descriptive).
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Well i get the 110 error but I still get these weird old messages that sync up if I have it set for 75 messages storage

if I set it for 3 days it doesnt bring up these old messagesz from a year ago.

But I get error 110 also.

Can someone PLEASE post the LAST release of bc before this one? It was working fine for me.

What is funny is the phone still chimes and tries to sync but nothing happens...

Please if someoen has the old one put it on a site someplace!

Mike
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Try this link:

http://www.kckenterprises.com/BizConn.prc

Should be version 5.0.1.7
    I removed bc from pc and treo. Did a hardreset on the treo. Reinstalled bc on the PC and Synced the treo. No more 110 errors. By the way, 2 hours on sprint support. Nice people no help.
    How do you do a hard reboot, and how do you get the applications back in from abackup without losing anything

Mike
    Originally posted by KKenna
    Try this link:

http://www.kckenterprises.com/BizConn.prc

Should be version 5.0.1.7
    The prc isn't enough.. it needs the executable or a message pops up with the 048 desktop client sdaying that a newer version is available.

DO you know where the actual exe is

Mike
    Well, I had some progress with Biz Connect...

I did a medium reset hitting up tup arrow.. I also took BizCOnenct off the treobuttons button...

And reinstalled and now my messages sync ok with my compouter.. I can access Corpo and contacts again! yay

It seems to SEND messages fine but STILL gets error 110 when I do a sync....

Im glad it is getting better.

Does anyone know if this error 110 is in the softwar eon the palm, desktop, or is it a SPRINT server issue?

Mike
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I have this version of the exe, but I think it's the original version. I don't have the first update as it was the automatic download.

http://www.kckenterprises.com/BusinessConnectSetup.exe
    I just did the hard reboot.. was skeptikal to do it since I was afraid my apps would be all screwed up on restore...

But I was pleasantly surprised.. everything came back in perfect.. AND the Business connection NOW WORKS with no errors...

So if you have trouble, try a hard reset and then restore your stuff from Sync

Make sure you delete biz conn pc and handheld app on your handheld and on your pc
    glad it worked for you -- I suggested that you do that 3 days ago on the top of page two of this post.
    mhorts
    OK, count me as one more for whom a hard reset worked.

Needless to say, I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

Wanting to make sure there's some commonality...for those of you who are getting the Error 110, are there any that have not installed the files necessary to run PQA's?
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Those of you who got the newest version working, are there any enhancements? I am still on the older version since I had so much trouble upgrading, but will waste my time if in fact it is any better.

thanks
    Originally posted by smartphone
    Those of you who got the newest version working, are there any enhancements? I am still on the older version since I had so much trouble upgrading, but will waste my time if in fact it is any better.

thanks
    Enhancements??

No there are DEHancements.. like only holding 75 messages instead of 200!
    Agreed, I can't see anything new. Maybe there were some bugs fixes, but I honestly think the new version was Sprint's last-ditch effort to reduce the amount of data transmitted before they conceded and went to unlimited.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    When I updated to the latest, I lost my interface with remote documents. It said 'feature not available". Also I had numerous soft resets when trying to connect.

I downloaded the previous version of the "Palm" application as posted above, and use it with the newest version of the Client PC application.

Everything works great now, I even have access to remote documents again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12