Well I've finally got my free speech in the mail today... And has a cool factor but... before you buy it.. make sure you don't do like I did... I forgot to call mobileplanet.com to tell them I needed the nokia version of the Freespeech.. So I now must ship this one back to them....

I have tried it out however on my Uncles Sprint 5250. It works as advertised 30ft. good sound quality. And the talk button on the free speech acts as a talk button... It might have been the way his phone was set... but when depressing the talk button to intiate voice dialing... this feature didn't work... I'm sure however it would but we just had his phone set wrong....

I Just tried the same features on my cordless pana and nope...I'm not able to answer or send the phone call from the Free speech. This was not a feature built into the pana so i didn't really expect it to work.. . It would have been cool but nope...

Some of my employees at work have a Nokia celly so i'll play with their phones tommorrow. I'll see how it works out on thier phones. They have an 8000 series and the other one has a 3200 series nokia.

One of my biggest disappointments so far is that. I have a Airport network running 8 macs, a Panasonics 2.4 ghz teles that have 5 totals handset in my home. And now a 2.4 Blue tooth device. While sitting in fornt of my tibook using a airport card and talking on my Pana phone once the freespeech headset is turned on.. I hear interference!!! Every few seconds your can hear a short burst of static. I think it has to do with the spread spectrum feature built into 2.4ghz technology.

I had the same problem with Vtech cordless and My own Radio Shack brand 2.4 ghz phones... i bought the Pana's from RS... and those out of 4 different tpyes of 2.4ghz are the only ones that work with my Airport network. That was the only reason why i kept those panas....

BTW... $180 is alot of dough to cough up for a darn Headset... For those who really are on the brink of buying it... Just make sure where ever you get it from has a no restocking fee clause... otherwise you might lose out on $20-$25!!! Plus shipping...

BTW I manage a Radio Shack store. No we don't have them available yet. But I can placed an pre-order for you and ship it to you free. 281-240-5859 My name is Luke.