1.    #1  
    I installed both these apps tonight, did some testing, played around a bit (had some funkiness with TreoSMS). After a bit, I found that my data connectivity was just not working. The app didn't matter, just no data working (I checked the network panel, and all was good there).
    I deinstalled both the apps, and voila - data working.
    Coincidence?
    I use power jog and have had nary a problem with my data usage. In fact, I'm still in disbelief it works this well.
    Originally posted by treo007
    I use power jog and have had nary a problem with my data usage. In fact, I'm still in disbelief it works this well.
    Treo007, in another thread, somone recommended Power Jog, so I downloaded a trial. My wish was the ability to handle incoming signals (SMS messages or phone calls) without opening the lid. I thought Power Jog would let me do that. I wanted to delete or "ok" incoming SMS messages and so on.

On both the incoming SMS message and incoming phone call windows, power jog does not recognize the buttons as buttons and so can't activate them.

Have you found this to be true? Do you know of a work-around?

Thanks in advance.
  4.    #4  
    I don't think PowerJog can (yet, anyway) recognize those big soft screen buttons. When I tried the app, it didn't see any of those, which was one of the main things I was seeking. No workarounds, other than the developer getting it to work, if possible.
    On my 270, I can acknowledge most "OK" buttons by pressing the up scroll button while the lid is closed.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by dtoombs
    On my 270, I can acknowledge most "OK" buttons by pressing the up scroll button while the lid is closed.
    Yep - I tried that, at least with the 'missed call' buttons, and that works on my 300. For that specific set of buttons, anyway.