1.    #1  
    DataMgr.c,Line:9207,LaunchDB already open - please close it

RESET...and it won't even reset...

can someone pls tell me what went wrong?

thanx a mil
    Originally posted by bumberbee

thanx a mil
    What happens when you reset? It has to do something. I don't think it just won't react to a pin-push.
  3.    #3  
    it does respond to the pin push, just that the reset icon doesn't even work.
    everything's ok now just that i want to know what the fatal error was for?
    Originally posted by bumberbee

thanx a mil
    Check here for more info relating error messages on the Treo.
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...e_handheld.jsp

Sanjay
  5.    #5  
    thanx sanjay but I did check out that site but didn't find my fatal error msg listed.
    Actually if you read more carefully the fatal error you are getting is mentioned although not exactly as yours. The reasoin for that is in your case the offending third party is different. Basically what I can make out is the error was being reported due to problems with a third party software.
  7.    #7  
    yeah, that's what i figured too...it's always the case....cheers!
    I had this happen to me with GPRS 1.0 and my old Palm m505. Just reset your Palm while pressing up. Now your Palm will work, but most likely you will get an error message stating that netlib is missing. If this happens download Filez from www.palmgear.com and the delete the Net Preferences and Saved Preferences file. You will have to recustomize your Palm and re-register some software, but your data remains.
    I forgot to tell you that after you delet those files you have to reset your Palm.
    AppUsage Hack v0.5
    This version is incompatible with this upgrade. Users may see a fatal error 'Fatal Alert - DataMgr.c, Line:9207, LaunchDB already open - please close it' message on their handheld after performing a HotSync operation and launching the application. Disabling the hack and removing the AppUsage application will eliminate this error. Please contact Benc Software for an updated version.

http://www.palm.com/support/35upgrade/palmvx.html

Thanks to Google for locating it, as usual :-)