1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

So I'm continuing my quest for the perfect Palm OS email client to use with my Treo 300, unfortunately I havn't found anything perfect yet, but I've learned more about what I like, what I don't like, and what I want in a mail client.

My question for you folks is what email clients do you know of that support the Jog Dial on the Treo? Many of them will utilize the jog dial to scroll up and down within viewing an individual mail, but few use it when navigating through your inbox of mail (like Treo Mail does).

So what I'm looking for now is:
    - a client that fully utilizes the jog dial
    - a client that can access non-system IMAP folders
    - a client that doesn't mark emails as read on the server when it retreives them to the device.
    - a client that supports creating mailing groups

I don't expect to find all of these features in one client, but if you know of a client that has one of them, please let me know so I can try it out.

So far I've tried the following mail clients:
    - Treo Mail
    - Eudora
    - BaseJet
    - Iambic Mail
    - Mark/Space Mail
    - MultiMail Pro

They all have useful features, but none of them combine everything I need and want into a completely useful mail client.

Let me know if you've had better luck with any other clients.

Also, if you'd like to read more about my experience with those clients, feel free to check out:
    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~jestelle/treo.html

Thanks everyone,
    Josh
    Give Papi-Mail a try. It does IMAP folders pretty well, and can do several of the things you are looking for, but not all.
    Originally posted by joshuajestelle
    Hi everyone,

So I'm continuing my quest for the perfect Palm OS email client to use with my Treo 300
    So far I've tried the following mail clients:
    - Treo Mail
    - Eudora
    - BaseJet
    - Iambic Mail
    - Mark/Space Mail
    - MultiMail Pro
    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~jestelle/treo.html

Thanks everyone,
    Josh
    Josh have you tried or reviewed SnapperMail at all. I would be interested to hear your views compared to BaseJet & Eudora?

thanks Raphael
    After trying all these softs, I keep Eudora because of his ability to read HTML tags and his link to Internet browser (EudoraWeb, but l would prefer Blazer) and SnapperMail (beta release) for his attachements and interface, wich will become the best of all !