1.    #1  
    There is a funky new guide to all the keyboard shortcuts and tricks for Treos on HS website today. Here is the link...

Treo keyboard: Additional Tips & Shortcuts

"This small insert comes with recently manufactured Treo communicators. Did you know you can place a call on Speakerphone by pressing the Spacebar? Did you know you can dismiss an alarm without opening the flip lid? A booklet filled with quick tricks to give you fast access to the information in your Treo."
    Note that it refers to Buttons 2 to customize the Option-buttons. This feature only arrived with the GPRS 1.1 upgrade, so this new little guide is hot off the press!!
    i downloaded a gprs update, how do i know if it's a 1.0 or a 1.1 version?
    To know your GPRS version:

1) Press the Phonebook button
    2) Select Options
    3) Select Phone Info

You should see near the bottom the Product Rev:, ie, GPRS 1.1
    my treo, which i got yesterday came with a cd rom with a gprs update file, dated somewhere in august this year, that surely is not the gprs 1.1 rite?
    Originally posted by bumberbee
    my treo, which i got yesterday came with a cd rom with a gprs update file, dated somewhere in august this year, that surely is not the gprs 1.1 rite?
    NO. It is most likely not the version 1.1 update, it is most probably the version that was released earlier in August for customers in Singapore etc. You can get the 1.1 version from the Handspring site. By the way you cna tell the difference between the two by the fact that the 1.1 version adds 'Button-T'. Also the speakerphone, hangup etc. icon now have labels underneath them wiht the respective shortcuts in the 1.1 version.

Sanjay