1.    #1  
    I'm just getting worn out with my Treo -- when it works, it's wonderful, but geez ... these fatal errors are killing me (so to speak).

I've had the alphabet soup of errors -- almost daily. The latest (a datamgr.c) deteriorated into a hard reset. You know, I just don't have time for this. Is it just me?

I bought this thing even before Sprint could activate it, so I'm not a newbie. Believe me, I'm trying. At this point, I think I'm just going to delete every third-party app and try to be happy with core functionality.

Talk about high maintenance. Maybe we should come up with a new acronym: BTD.

Bad Treo Day.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Me and you both. I purchased my 300 the day they were announced, and had absolutely no problems until last week. Now, I find my data connection drops, my phone soft-resets several times a day and all kinds of other fun things. Worst for me is that all of my SMS related alerts have stopped functioning (voicemail icon, triggered-pull for SprintBC).

The problem is that Sprint doesn't mind testing things on their production servers. What happenned a week and a half ago is that Sprint engineers uploaded new code to their servers which was supposed to enable the SMS outgoing feature on the 300s. Not only did it not work, but they broke just about everything. I've had an open case with them for over a week, and now they're telling me I'm supposed to give then until next Monday to resolve my issues.

Good thing I'm not paying for this service at the moment.
    Wow...must be some third party apps that don't get along or a buggy Treo. I've had my Treo 300 since mid-August and have not had one hard reset. In all I've had one warm reset due to AIM and a bunch of soft resets due to Avantgo, but no hard resets. And I've got a bunch of third party apps/hacks on my Treo, including Java HQ for use with MidCast.

Not sure if this is relevant to your issue, but I do know that some people run into problems when they hot sync their brand new Treo with the programs they used on their old Palm device (i.e., rather than installing brand new palm software on their desktop and reinstalling from scratch all of their old palm programs, they just plug in their new Treo and hot sync with the old stuff). Sort of stupid that this would cause a headache, but I've personally experienced it with other Palm devices.

Just throwing in my 2 cents to show there's hope...
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    treotim -

If you go to the phone screen, and select options and phone info, what firmware rev do you have ?
    Originally posted by KKenna
    treotim -

If you go to the phone screen, and select options and phone info, what firmware rev do you have ?
    PRL Rev: 10015
    Firmware Rev: 1.02
    PRI Checksum: 0xE236
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Thanks. I have the same release across the board. Sounds like Sprint has somehow screwed up my account in their systems.

Thanks for the info...