1.    #1  
    A new version (0.3) of Treo300SMS is now available at http://treo.pdaapps.com .

This version adds the following features.

1) You can now reply to messages directly from the initial popup that announces the arrival of a message.

2) You can now reply to Email and Email via SMS. For this you must have your buddy's email address in the address book, and if the address is that of a phone then it must be located before the corresponding mobile phone number entry in the concerned address book record.

3) Treo300SMS now supports stylus-free use. This is supported by new shortcuts in the various forms. Please refer to the notes at the support pages on our website for Treo300SMS for instructions for more details.

Ofcourse this is a free upgraded for registered users.

Please send your questions/comments to support@pdaapps.com

PDAapps
    The .2 version worked like a charm. The .3 version adds a reply feature... obviously that's a good thing. However, sometimes I get a message with a web address saying that an SMS message is available, go to such & such site to retrieve. I keep forgetting to save the message but I'll post next time I get it. At least one guy I spoke with had the exact same problem. Later on, when a successful message goes through, all the prior ones that did not go through are received.
    I installed version .3 (checked it again to make sure), and I get no reply menu choice, to either an SMS or an e-mail sent to my phone. Am I missing something? Maybe it depends on the message type that's coming in...?
    Dumb question: I'm a registered user of 0.2. How do I get the free 0.3 upgrade? At the PDAapps site, all I see is the purchase option or Free Trial option.
    Originally posted by pseudomass
    Dumb question: I'm a registered user of 0.2. How do I get the free 0.3 upgrade? At the PDAapps site, all I see is the purchase option or Free Trial option.
    Just download the latest version using the free trial link and install the new version after disabling the old one.

Spiderman
    Originally posted by PDAapps
    This version adds the following features.

1) You can now reply to messages directly from the initial popup that announces the arrival of a message.

2) You can now reply to Email and Email via SMS. For this you must have your buddy's email address in the address book, and if the address is that of a phone then it must be located before the corresponding mobile phone number entry in the concerned address book record.

3) Treo300SMS now supports stylus-free use. This is supported by new shortcuts in the various forms. Please refer to the notes at the support pages on our website for Treo300SMS for instructions for more details.

Ofcourse this is a free upgraded for registered users.

Please send your questions/comments to support@pdaapps.com

PDAapps
    First of all, THANKS spidey! I figured it would be a simple thing but didn't have the time to try things out.

Regarding v.0.3: I installed it and enabled it but, like others in this thread, have not seen what PDAapps is claiming. Specifically, when I get a message, I don NOT get a button to reply...only the "ok" and the delete buttons.