1.    #1  
    Hey gang. I had been a long time user of Pilot Install with my Samsung SPH-I300 Palm phone. Since I got my Treo 300, I cannot get it to work. I connect via USB, and I think I have tried everything. I even went in to my registry using regedit and delete all reference to both "pinstall" and "Pilot Install", rebooted, and tried again, to no avail. I really want to get it working as this is the only way I am aware of to transfer Midi files onto my Treo.

If anyone has experienced similar problems, or better yet, if someone has a suggestion, I would really appreciate it. I have written the developer three times, but have not heard back. I guess because it is freeware, he/she doesn't feel the need to help....

Thanks in advance.

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Same thing with me - it worked on my Vx and then with my 6035, but so far, no go on the Treo 300. It's not a huge issue since I don't mess with MIDI or the like, but I really liked it, and it's bumming me out to not be able to use it.

So let's hope someone has a clue.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I feel so validated now!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."