1.    #1  
    Hey,

There seems to be a new version. What are the new features? I am fed up with the whole launcher thing. This weekend I was trying to beam some friends some games but they were on the memory card. Silverscreen thinks that these files are locked and so did not beam them. I had to move the apps to the main memory before it would be able to beam them. With this new release I hope that the issues are taken care of but I'm not going to install silverscreen again until this happens. I am now testing launcher plus and mega launcher which seem to be cool. Mega launcher is over kill but launcher plus looks promising. I have tried Launcher X but it's not working on my prism. Has anyone got it to work on their prism? I am sick and tired of messing with launchers all the time. Which one works the best? I want to sort that stuff out. What are your thoughts on this? All help is appreciated.
    Cheers
  2.    #2  
    Bump!!
    Cheers
    Originally posted by visorprismman
    Hey,

There seems to be a new version. What are the new features? I am fed up with the whole launcher thing. This weekend I was trying to beam some friends some games but they were on the memory card. Silverscreen thinks that these files are locked and so did not beam them. I had to move the apps to the main memory before it would be able to beam them. With this new release I hope that the issues are taken care of but I'm not going to install silverscreen again until this happens. I am now testing launcher plus and mega launcher which seem to be cool. Mega launcher is over kill but launcher plus looks promising. I have tried Launcher X but it's not working on my prism. Has anyone got it to work on their prism? I am sick and tired of messing with launchers all the time. Which one works the best? I want to sort that stuff out. What are your thoughts on this? All help is appreciated.
    Where did you get Launcher X from?
    Is it out yet?
  4.    #4  
    Hey,

A friend of mine beamed it to me but it did not work. I also tried to install the latest version of launcer III but that did not work either.
    Cheers
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Where did you get Launcher X from?
    Is it out yet?
    The beta's out. Final release date: still TBA, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK...
    Thanks for the info.
    erm, sorry for being ignorant, but what does silverscreen do?
  8.    #8  
    Hey,

Silverscreen is an alternate launcher for the palm that is skinnable and looks really nice. There is minimal support for memory cards. Go to www.pocketsensei.com and check it out. I use mega launcher found on www.megasoft2000.com.
    Cheers
    cool mega launcher lets me access my boks on my card. way cool and it is a nice interface too. it's way to slow loading books off the card.