1.    #1  
    I've recently started an new job outside of my home office.

The office is fully supported with Microsoft Exchange Server and therefore my 'calendar' function in Outlook gets significant updates from colleagues.

My issue is that I'd like to keep my personal 'contacts, to-do and notes' ONLY on my Home Outlook (without MS Exchange Server) AND on my Treo, but ALSO sync the same 'office' items with the Treo. In other words, I want to keep the Home stuff only at home and on the Treo but still get Office stuff on the Treo. I ALREADY sync the 'Calendar' at Home and Office and don't mind mixing them up.

I'm using PocketMirror Professonal (3.1.2 I think) and Office 2002 with Win XP on both Home and Office machines.

I know you can do sub-folders but the concept kind of messes with my head.

Can anyone point me to an easy-to-understand web site or book about syncing with OL or offer some clear explaination to how I might get where I want to go?

Thanks /Tim
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
    Originally posted by Timboyd
    Can anyone point me to an easy-to-understand web site or book about syncing with OL or offer some clear explaination to how I might get where I want to go?
    There's some really great info on setting this all up in the PocketMirror FAQ's at Chapura's web site.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Mark.

Already been there. Guess I'm just too dense. <sigh>

Maybe I'll try and wade through it again.

Appreciate the reply. Supporting the community is what it's about!!!

/Tim
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious