Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    To get the mail from my pop3 account in my local ISp
    how about Eudora - its free..........
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have been using Biz Con, and it is very slick. email coming to my office computer is pushed to the treo, usually in about 5mn.additionally any email deleted on the office computer is deleted on the Treo. calender changes are also changed on the your Biz con web page but must be hotsynced to make the change on the PDA date book on the Treo. The ability to have all the outlook changes made via the push technology would be nice, maybe it is coming in the future. On the downside it does cost $5 per month which is more than treo mail and more then the free eudora. I also don't think it will work with multiple email accounts.

Set up was very easy all you need to know is your email address and pass word. If you are on a network you also need your network password.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    OK I see Eudora and biz work, but what about the Sprint Bus service and Treo Mail...

and who does like a Word attachment nicely?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    My reference to Biz con is Sprint Buiness conection. I have not used Treo mail I hear it works well cost $45/yr. attachments seem to be a problem for the sprint network. There are numerous threads in this forum regarding this topic
    Originally posted by waltndi
    My reference to Biz con is Sprint Buiness conection. I have not used Treo mail I hear it works well cost $45/yr. attachments seem to be a problem for the sprint network. There are numerous threads in this forum regarding this topic
    Treo mail for POP3 accounts is $50/yr, for corporate accounts (i.e., you use MS Outlook/Exchange) it's $100/yr.