1.    #1  
    Here is an interesting one and wondering if anyone has had or has a similar experience?

I can access sprintpcs mail using eudora and the treo just fine. I can send, reciieve etc. I can log into the sprintpcs website and get to the email page just fine. I can read my mail, but for some reason cant delete, or send from the website.

The error is "cant access your account at this time, the problem has been reported and will be corrected shortly" The shortly has now been going on for the past month.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Thanks,
    Pete
    this has been discussed before, not long after Sprint brought out the Treo line. It's been the case for as long as I've used the phone.....
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I was just wondering why you even waste your time with Sprint's web site. Like most everything else at Sprint in an effort to increase the company's bottom line they have sub-contracted (farmed out) out their email, web site, and tech help. Most of us who had 2G accounts can't even get into the 3G / Vision side of the web site. Being a Mac fan I especially have trouble and the fact that I don't use any Microsoft products makes it even harder. Anyway, what I wanted to let you know about is that you really don't need to fool with Sprint's web site. As a 3G / Vision user there is very little if anything there for you. You can pay your bill using PayPal and check on your desktop email by putting your SprintPCS email information in your Pop email application. You may have to use your ISP's out going server but that is not a problem. It is also far easier to send SMS messages from your Pop email application. While we shouldn't have to do things this way you do what you have to, to get by and use are new gadgets.
    Originally posted by macfan
    I was just wondering why you even waste your time with Sprint's web site. Like most everything else at Sprint in an effort to increase the company's bottom line they have sub-contracted (farmed out) out their email, web site, and tech help. Most of us who had 2G accounts can't even get into the 3G / Vision side of the web site. Being a Mac fan I especially have trouble and the fact that I don't use any Microsoft products makes it even harder. Anyway, what I wanted to let you know about is that you really don't need to fool with Sprint's web site. As a 3G / Vision user there is very little if anything there for you. You can pay your bill using PayPal and check on your desktop email by putting your SprintPCS email information in your Pop email application. You may have to use your ISP's out going server but that is not a problem. It is also far easier to send SMS messages from your Pop email application. While we shouldn't have to do things this way you do what you have to, to get by and use are new gadgets.
    I agree. Stay away from the website. If you try to fix anything it's likely you'll just break something else via thier tools that don't work.