1.    #1  
    Hey, my Treo 90 is coming monday!! I Hope I don't have the backlight problem, that would suck... any good reviews? Tell me everything about it...
    Tyrbo
    I've had the stylus issue, which appears to be corrected on my new unit. No backlight problems. You'll love the keyboard. After a week, you'll find graffiti clunky, if you ever have to use it again. If you can't live without graffiti, get newpen from palmgear.com. It's free and turns the lower part of your screen into a graffiti area. Useful for night writing. The four basic apps all have been modified for navigation by keyboard.

My personal favorite additions are BackupBuddyVFSFree (backup your 90 to sd), lazylauncher (one button app/desk accessory/prefs launching ), caseblock hack (caps by touching shift key), clockpop (hold down a button annd you get a clock and other things that can be read without popping the lid), treo kb utils (complete text field navigation via keyboard), and two key on hack, so it won't go on in your pocket.) . All freeware from palmgear except lazy launcher. It's free at http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/h-yama/index-e.htm

Enjoy.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, can't wait to get it!!
    Tyrbo
    Originally posted by Tyrbo
    Thanks, can't wait to get it!!
    Tyrbo - where'd you get your Treo 90 from? I'm still lookin' for one, but must be a good deal...
  5.    #5  
    $300 from Handspring

Little pricey but I think its worth it.
    Tyrbo
  6.    #6  
    Anymoer info or reviews or pros and cons before it comes tomorrow? I wanna learn as much about it as I can
    Tyrbo
    I found mine a week ago at staples for 279.00 they are discontinuing the handspring line. may be able to get a deal on a demo.
    Originally posted by knight-toolwork
    I found mine a week ago at staples for 279.00 they are discontinuing the handspring line. may be able to get a deal on a demo.
    Awesome - Maybe I'll jump on the wagon... is this nationwide or just local staples?
    Whne I searched their webpage I found the treo for 279.00 though no other handspring products. when I got there they were discontinuing all of them (but not sure if they were the treo) it did not have a clearence tage on it so they may keep that one. but you can check the price on their page. but You don't get a cradle just the cables. so it may not be as good of a price. you do get a 10.00 coupon.
  10. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by knight-toolwork
    Staples has had the 90 at 279 for quite a while--I think as long as it's been out. Any other indications that they're discontinuing it?
    Yaho shopping has some Treo 90's listed for $255.
    Originally posted by Q

Staples has had the 90 at 279 for quite a while--I think as long as it's been out. Any other indications that they're discontinuing it?
    Yeah, that's what I thought....