1.    #1  
    More details coming out over Levine's abrupt departure at PCS. In one of those "we-could-have-told-you-that" statements, it seems there were "customer service" issues at our beloved Sprint that helped push Levine out the door.

Let's hope they turn this ship around. The wireless industry as a whole does not need this kind of news.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._sprint_ceo_dc
    This may turn out to be good news for our Sprint Customer Service issues!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    The Wall Street Journal did a best and worse ranking of wireless carriers yesterday. They stated that Sprint had the highest rate of complaints per subscriber of any of the top 5 service providers.Clair was a major source of frustration. an Atlanta standup comediean stated he would like to egg her virtual house.

This being said after some initial ordeals with customer service my Treo experience has been superb.
    This being said after some initial ordeals with customer service my Treo experience has been superb.
    Hehehe. You'll see.... you will see!!!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    I don't see how they could have thrown her to the world without trying her first. But how could anyone have appreciated her? Unless they knew all the right things to say to her. I hated her from the moment she first said, "I don't understand. You can say things like..." It's basically a menu where you have to guess what's on the menu! What a nightmare!!! And when she just didn't seem to be paying attention, I couldn't help but lash out at her with nasty remarks!

Okay, I'm done.