1.    #1  
    My cursory review of the manual doesn't indicate a mute feature. I need to listen to a conference call without bothering the others on the line.

How do I mute the mic?
    Once a call is in progress, (note that I mean 'in progress' as in - the call is established on the network), a mute soft key will pop up on the call progress screen, along with 'hang up', 'hold', 'spkr-phone', etc. The mute key will be right-most on the screen.

The only bummer to me with the way Handspring has implemented mute is that it also mutes the keypad. In other words, if you hit mute, the keypad is rendered useless until you take the phone off mute. Not a huge deal, but kind of a bummer to remember to take it off mute if you need to do any touch-tone interactions during the call.
  3. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by nrosser
    The only bummer to me with the way Handspring has implemented mute is that it also mutes the keypad. In other words, if you hit mute, the keypad is rendered useless until you take the phone off mute. Not a huge deal, but kind of a bummer to remember to take it off mute if you need to do any touch-tone interactions during the call.
    Calling all developers...