1.    #1  
    Is there a biz connection problem right now??? I can't login to the personal edition or get to the web site (bc.sprintpcs.com). Is it only me. I am still on hold with Sprint.
    From time to time, the connection between your PC and Spring will be lost, hence the icon on your desktop will turn red. If that happens, then you can't access anything. Have you checked your desktop?

On the same note, does any one else out there experienced the same thing? My icon will turn red every few days, and if I'm out of the office, I can't do a sync on the Treo. Have to right mouse click, choose Open, then Connect when I get back to the office. It's driving me nuts...

I've also subscribed to Treo Mail, and NEVER have any problems with it.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I've got a macro scheduler running on my desktop that reconnects the BizConn app every 30 minutes. Also, I have loaded VNC so I can remote in to my desktop to manually re-start the BizConn software if need be.

Hopefully, Sprint will release an update that retrys the connection until re-established. In the meantime, I'm looking for alternatives to the BC package.