1.    #1  
    so after waiting 2 weeks before calling customer support again because i still havent received my replacement treo 90, i call and they apologize a lot and tell me the order has now been sent to the warehouse. well, its been one week again. anyone else have this problem?
    ~mark
    Nope,

I had the stylus-falling-out issue. I called Monday afternoon and got a new Treo 90 yesterday. The spped might depend on the issue. The stylus is minor, but it's officially recognized by Treo as recurring problem. Those may get faster service.
  3.    #3  
    its for my stylus
    ~mark
    That's puzzling. I just saw a post today from someone else who called Monday and got their replacement Wednesday. I guess you could always call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. They obviously have units available to send out.

Sorry to hear about your problems. My customer service experiences with HS have all been exemplary.
    I'm wondering if there isn't a difference between calling the "inside 90 days" line versus the "outside 90 days" line (which is toll-free, versus the other which is not. seemed backwards to me).
  6.    #6  
    well i called back for the 3rd or 4th time. yep, it didnt get shipped or even ordered once again. this time they say they will email someone to order it, whatever that means. told me to call back in 3-5 days if its not here within 3-5 days. i always loved handspring, and i realize the bulk of people are still getting good results, but whats going on. maybe someone at the company doesnt like me?
    ~mark
    Sounds like its time to start over with a fresh case...