1.    #1  
    I have a Visor Prism and hotsync it to my Mac. I never set up my Prism to send/receive email when I initially installed my Handspring software and created my ID eons ago. I would now like to set up my Prism to send/receive email through the "mail" program. My question, How do I do this??? There is no support for "returning to the mail wizard setup" if you are using a Mac, only for PC. I've checked the Handspring site and haven't had any luck either. -Also I tried re-installing the original software but as long as I use the same user ID it doesn't ask me to set up my new software. I'd appreciate any help that anyone may have with this,
    Thanks!
    There is not out of the box mail sync support for the Mac. I believe you need Multimail Pro for the Mac.

Originally posted by eric2002
    I have a Visor Prism and hotsync it to my Mac. I never set up my Prism to send/receive email when I initially installed my Handspring software and created my ID eons ago. I would now like to set up my Prism to send/receive email through the "mail" program. My question, How do I do this??? There is no support for "returning to the mail wizard setup" if you are using a Mac, only for PC. I've checked the Handspring site and haven't had any luck either. -Also I tried re-installing the original software but as long as I use the same user ID it doesn't ask me to set up my new software. I'd appreciate any help that anyone may have with this,
    Thanks!
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    thanks, I'll try that program.. -e