1.    #1  
    I posted this question to Documents to Go support staff re Documents to go 5.1:

Product in Question: Documents To Go for Windows
    Question: Using a Treo 300, the blue options keyboard key in Word to Go does no work, which makes it impossible to enter numbers and many characters.. punctuation marks from the keyboard... same with the "o..." key which allows you to
    select multiple characters. The blue options key DOES seem to work from within sheets to go.

Will support for these functions be added to the product?

Thanks

(I note that you can pull up the onscreen keyboard option to enter numbers, punctuation, etc..)

Their response (which was very quick):

I checked with our technical support team regarding this issue and apparently Word To Go does not support the "options" keyboard on the Treo 300. I will submit your request to our engineering department regarding this issue so the product team will be aware of the request for Treo 300 options keyboard support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Regards,

The package seems to be a very worthwile addition to my Treo, although a little expensive ($69).
    ETUTREO300
    Hi -- sorry -- I use Docs to go... on my Treo 300 and it works like a charm. What specifically doesn't work?
    Doug
  3.    #3  
    Using a Treo 300, the blue options keyboard key in Word to Go does no work, which makes it impossible to enter numbers and many characters.. punctuation marks from the keyboard... same with the "o..." key which allows you to
    select multiple characters. The blue options key DOES seem to work from within sheets to go and in Word to go you can enter numbers and punctuation... characters from the onscreen keyboard with a stylus.

Docs to go support confirmed that the blue option key is not currently supported and reported this to their applications team for possible incorporation into future versions.
    ETUTREO300
    Originally posted by ETUTREO300
    Using a Treo 300, the blue options keyboard key in Word to Go does no work, which makes it impossible to enter numbers and many characters.. punctuation marks from the keyboard... same with the "o..." key which allows you to
    select multiple characters. The blue options key DOES seem to work from within sheets to go and in Word to go you can enter numbers and punctuation... characters from the onscreen keyboard with a stylus.

Docs to go support confirmed that the blue option key is not currently supported and reported this to their applications team for possible incorporation into future versions.
    Dunno sir, Seems to work fine for me. Numbers, special characters all within word and the blue option key.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    ETUTREO300

I see what you say, I cannot input any numbers in the Word sheet, now how did you access the keyboard
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I don't see it. Works fine on my 300. No problems with numbers or other blue key functions in Word to go 5.1.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    ETUTREO300
    I got it figure out. Just press two times the blue button ( like in a caps block situation ) and the you can get numbers to happen.
  8.    #8  
    Bless you Veroi..... it works!!! Double press on the blue keys made the difference! I will report this to Docs to go so they can advise anyone who has the same problem.

But..... still can not figure out how to use the "..." key to get alternate punctaution.. characters.. such as "&" (using "+" and "..." keys, etc). Has anyone been able to use the "..." key?
    ETUTREO300
    I suppose you're right. Pressing the "..." key yields what appears to be a "tab" character (spaces only, of course). So maybe press the shortcut key (lower righthand corner), then select "Edit|keyboard" from the topline menu and you can type any characters you want.
    Doug
    n/t
    --invention is the mother of necessity