1.    #1  
    I changed my Blazer home page without saving the URL to the default Sprint deck. Not that there was much there, but can someone tell me what that address was? Thanks.
    Try putting kwd:sprint2 in the url field when you hit the orange folder on the bottom of your blazer app...see if that does it.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, that worked thanks. Ooo ... lots of icons, little substance.
    Not exactly on topic, but I've found it best to set the Blazer cache to 0. Otherwise, Blazer doesn't always update the ccurrent URL with current information. Most browsers have a refresh button for this - don't see that on Blazer.
    Most browsers have a refresh button for this - don't see that on Blazer.
    Press the menu button, then the "R" key (for refresh).
    oops... thanks. Got used to expecting access to all options by pressing at the top of the screen... can't see them in Browser unless you press Menu!
    Refresh doesn't work in all cases. Seems that for some pages it is refreshing from the cache and not the site it came from. Very bothersome. I have not tried zero cache, but I can't believe I am getting much of a performnace bump from using it anyway. Any thoughts?
    MRL-MO
    Agreed, the speed bump with Blazer appears to me to be the rendering, not the data connection.
    another happy treo <b>600</b> user.
    Hey I know this is slightly ot but anybody every tried xiino? I hear its 128bit like Blazer 2.0 and does java pretty well.
    Just run a search in this forum on Xiino ... there are dozens of earlier posts that discuss all aspects about this, and other browsers.
    now that I'm on a desktop I will....thanks!