1.    #1  
    for credit card numbers and such?

Is there one with a desktop client component for syncing? I find it much easier to input all that info on the desktop first.
    Quite a while back I tested out a few different ones and settled on SplashID and have been very happy with it ever since. It has a nice little desktop conduit and application. Although this isn't the only one out there I certainly would recommend it.
    Do not mess eWallet from
    eWallet 2.1

It can be sync. with Desktop eWallet also...
    I have to say that Cloak is the best.
    I used to use GNU Keyring & securememo for a while, and have used other programs, but not nearly as much.
    Cloak is very secure and both the palm and desktop components are very easy to use.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by alkandery75
    Do not mess eWallet from
    eWallet 2.1

It can be sync. with Desktop eWallet also...
    cool program but expense. nice eye candy though, and i'm a sucker for that.
    Try PWCPP:

Pilot Warez

Best regards ,,,
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    A vote for SplashID.. and actually all of their software. They produce some of the few pieces of software that has never caused a crash.
    And the SplashID desktop is great too.

Hitman
    This is inappropriate for this site. Read The Rules

Originally posted by alkandery75
    Try PWCPP:

Pilot Warez

Best regards ,,,
    SplashID is the best manager out there Hands down. All of SplashData's applications are great.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Always Use PWCPP for testing....

>>> IF YOU LIKE IT BUY IT <<<

Bogus.

Most shareware apps have a 15 - 30 day trial period. There is no need to crack them to use them fully.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by yardie
    Bogus.

Most shareware apps have a 15 - 30 day trial period. There is no need to crack them to use them fully.
    Well, I can't say it's completely bogus. Timed trials constantly frustrate me. I'm a busy guy, as many are, and many times a trial program will time out before I've had a chance to try it more than once or twice, let alone live with it.

I do use programs, but then I go on to buy them if I'm using them.

-bagelche