1.    #1  
    They are so full of crap they didn't loose customers because they didn't pay they lost them because there customer service is so bad, most of those people got pissed off and canceled there service, with is what I would have done if I didn't have to change my number, but come Nov 2003 that will all change. I have been a SprintPCS customer for over 2 years.

I had a customer service Supervisor tell me that after there billing error on my account that I had become to expensive to keep as a customer and when I hang up with him he is going to cancel my account, and that is what he did.

I happened to have the direct number to customer retention and they turned my service back on.

Jonathan
    Originally posted by aktiveradio
    They are so full of crap they didn't loose customers because they didn't pay they lost them because there customer service is so bad, most of those people got pissed off and canceled there service, with is what I would have done if I didn't have to change my number, but come Nov 2003 that will all change. I have been a SprintPCS customer for over 2 years.

I had a customer service Supervisor tell me that after there billing error on my account that I had become to expensive to keep as a customer and when I hang up with him he is going to cancel my account, and that is what he did.

I happened to have the direct number to customer retention and they turned my service back on.

Jonathan
    HUH???????????
    Dang aktiveradio that's pretty messed up.

I don't expect anything better from the new Pres. He's just inheriting the last guys crap. All I think the new guy will do is whatever is needed to keep his checks and perks flowing till he can do the same elsewhere .