1.    #1  
    Does Claire suck or what? I can appreciate the technology but it irks me when she keeps connecting me to help that I don't need and doesn't give me the option of asking again!
    Originally posted by msetzer
    Does Claire suck or what? I can appreciate the technology but it irks me when she keeps connecting me to help that I don't need and doesn't give me the option of asking again!
    I concur that Claire is a thoroughly useless piece of technology and from my point of view also shows extreme insensitivity on the part of SprintPCS toward those who have hearing losses or speech impediments. Claire's technological whiz bang pizzazz has thus far been woefully unable to handle requests from those with communicative processes that depart from the norm (I suspect Claire might be equally challenged by persons who sport thick foreign accents).

Unfortunately, I am one of those speech and hearing aberrations and my attempts to utilize Claire has been incredibly frustrating and a colossal waste of time. So my solution: the minute I hear Claire’s mechanized tone, I state "OPERATOR" and then when she cannot understand me (ironic isn't it?), I state “OPERATOR” a second time and then once again when she persists in trying to understand my request. “Third time’s a charm” as they say and viola, she connects me to a live being, whew!! This way I only waste about 6 seconds trying to get to someone who can truly assist.

Personally, I wish Sprint would simply just put the option of selecting “0” for those of us that cannot understand taped recordings, mechanized speech or have speech impediments which challenge Claire’s silicon acuity. I suspect however, that if Sprint did this, “0” would quickly become the defacto choice of callers thus highlighting the dismal failure of their million dollar lass.
    I came to Sprint from Verizon Wireless, where they had no such automation, and I've actualy had very positive interaction with the Claire system. So - I guess they were striving for the masses, and sometimes, that doesn't work for everyone. That's unfortunate, but with SPCS hurting more and more every day financially (what's their stock at right now? A buck?), they need to use automation like Claire to reduce their labor costs.
    Claire sucks - no and, ifs or buts about it. I don't say a thing when she speaks, she'll say "I'm sorry I didn't understand that" two or three times and then she'll connect me to a CSR. Once she puts me in the queue for the CSR I'll curse her and berate Sprint - I've worked on systems at enough call centers to know that they're listening to you from the moment you get in the system to the time you leave. If they care, I want them to know how little I think of them.

Dunc
    Claire is a *****. No doubt about it!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    To be more precise

The B*tch of Buchenwald
    I don't know about you guys, but I think Clarie is HOT. If I were a male computer generated help desk program, I would be all over that ****.
    She didn't even understand my "latino" accent...
    Next time you encounter Claire, call her a b**** and see what happens. It's pretty funny.
    Claire needs to be PIMP SLAPPED!!! She does not understand anything .

I agree with your comments msetzer.

So what happens when you call her a b****???
    If you say "operator" or "agent" in a pissed off tone she tends to respond more quickly. I'm not kidding. I think they are testing for this in the VR software.