1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I'm new to Palm/handhelds. I recently bought a Visor Edge. I am using WinNT 4.00, Palm Desktop 3.1, MS Outlook.

What I want to know is, how do I display data in the Palm desktop?

Apparently, I can use the Palm Desktop area to add memos, todo items, etc. Then when I sync, the new data should appear on my Visor. However, the Palm Desktop is empty. I added a memo in the Desktop, but it does not appear on my Visor when I sync.

The Visor is synchronizing. I get my outlook information no problem.

Have I misunderstood the use of the Desktop? Or do I need to configure it somehow?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Jello
    Hi,
    I'm new to Palm/handhelds. I recently bought a Visor Edge. I am using WinNT 4.00, Palm Desktop 3.1, MS Outlook.

What I want to know is, how do I display data in the Palm desktop?

Apparently, I can use the Palm Desktop area to add memos, todo items, etc. Then when I sync, the new data should appear on my Visor. However, the Palm Desktop is empty. I added a memo in the Desktop, but it does not appear on my Visor when I sync.

The Visor is synchronizing. I get my outlook information no problem.

Have I misunderstood the use of the Desktop? Or do I need to configure it somehow?

Thanks.
    Unless I miss my guess, the Outlook conduit is directing all of the Sync data into Outlook - bypassing Palm Desktop. I'm pretty sure you can't sync to both Outlook and Palm Desktop; it's an "either-or" proposition. Unless someone has found a workaround...
    What do you think, Sirs?