1.    #1  
    someone gave me a treo as a gift how do I find out if it is a 800/1900 or 800/1800 version because I will be going to the us next week thank you for your time
    Whered the Treo come from...? If in the US then you should be able to use it here, obviously...if in Europe, i would think it would be ok overe here in the US, cause the US Treos work in Europe also...
  3.    #3  
    sorry i wasnt able to asked where he bought it. but it's says at the back made in mexico
    How about doing a phone network search in the phone app? The network cells popping up should give you an idea which phone you have.
    Originally posted by Drakion
    Whered the Treo come from...? If in the US then you should be able to use it here, obviously...if in Europe, i would think it would be ok overe here in the US, cause the US Treos work in Europe also...
    I don't believe this is correct. The Euro version is 900/1800 MHz, as GSM networks there generally run on those frequencies.

The North American version is 900/1900 MHz. The GSM netorks here all run on 1900 MHz. So a Euro version would be useless in NA.