1.    #1  
    is silverscreen worth 25 bucks for my treo 90?
    ~mark
    It's been downloaded a 1/2 million times...
    Demo it and see if you like it.
    I've used it for a couple of years and really like it, they do need to integrate it better for the treo though.
    I had it on my T90 for a while and while I enjoyed the awe insipiring beauty of it (I had the Vista /c Skin on it) I didn't appreciate the lack of function. I currently have the Launcher X beta and I must say the functionality of the Launcher is unbelievable...I guess it really depends, do you want looks over braun?
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Hey,

I have been using silverscreen for over 2 years now and tried alot of launchers already. I was once a proud user of Launcher III but when I saw how cool silverscreen was I was hooked. It is the best launcher by far. It works well with memory cards and the different views are great. It is very straight forward and simply adds more functionality to the default launcher in my opinion. When you have the bottom bar minimilized it looks just like the default launcher. The addition of pics is just super. It seems like it is very trivial but it does add fun to the launcher. Doesn't make it so boring. It is really what you think.
    Cheers