1.    #1  
    When Treo 300 in Best Buy ?
    Hard to choose between
    Treo 300 and Toshiba 2032
  2.    #2  

When ???
    Hard to choose between
    Numerous postings on this. Nobody knows. I heard end-August, then end-Sept, now mid-Oct. I like going by my Best Buy and showing them my Treo 300

Nobull
    Why are some people so pressed about this thing coming to Best Buy? Are they employees hoping to use a special discount or what??
    "Why are some people so pressed about this thing coming to Best Buy? Are they employees hoping to use a special discount or what??"

No but alot of us have the replacement plan
    So we have to wait
    Yeah, I'm one of those with "the plan" - the Treo 300 will only cost me $50 at Best Buy, instead of $500 anywhere else. Actually my Prism is gettin a little ragged and I've been waiting to take it in till the Treo 300 comes to Best Buy.
  7.    #7  

Right ... The answer is here ...

Lots of as having freacking replacement plan from BB .

We paid $$$ for that replacements , we are cheating

no one . We want our replacements . Actualy , in my case ,

in Sprinfield Best Buy ,- Sprint representative pushed me to

get replacement plan .

After all , we have nothing to replace , couse Best Buy have

no Treo 300 or Toshiba 2032 or something else

better than regular phone .

By the way ... In Radio Shack I seen it and Treo 300

and Toshiba 2032 on sale .

Shame on Best Buy !
    Hard to choose between
    I NEVER EVER EVER buy replacement plans.. but the saleswoman at Circuit City talked me into it... Cost about $60... They will fix or replace my Treo if they can not fix it.. If a replacement.. I can also use the $$ towards another product (not sure if this is limited to cell phone products, but I think so).... I really was not interested, but then she pointed out that since Circuit City does not fix cell phones... they would automatically replace my TREO if anything went wrong... For $60 this is better than Sptints $4.00 a month plan (although CC provides no coverage for loss or theft).

SOLD! and I got a $100 rebate to boot (rebate was good only through Sept. 29th)....

If I get too frustrated with this baby... I'm just gonna trade it back in.. so far... Email (Pop3 Internet) is flawless with Eudora, but I'd like to see auto-reply boilerplates and would like to get attachments, though lord knows what all this will cost me in KB charges once I get my first data bill.........
    ETUTREO300
    Hmmm those replacement plans sound pretty good. But I got mine from HandSpring .