1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I became one of the legions who got their treos replaced due to a loose stylus. I just hope it won't pop out again after 2 weeks of use. I wonder why this happens and whether or not they have truly addressed the issue??????

Can you guys look on the back of your treos.... below your serial number are some printed logos. I noticed on my "new" treo that it has an extra "C E" logo in between the SD and FC and the check mark logos. Any insiders have any info on this, and who else has this "C E" logo??

By the way, I did not notice that my screen was any brighter, so I dread that the stylus will soon fall out (i.e. I'm guessing this is an "old" model).

Looking forward to your replies.
    Raymond
    I just got my 270 today, replaced for stylus problem too
    I do notice my screen is a bit ' clearer ' as in less green tint. I had one of the first batch of 270s, and I also notice the lid is a bit tighter. Also - I notice less radio interference (none) compared to the first unit (less shielding?). No GPRS installed, but happy since I voided my warranty doing it the first time.... It's very cool but I'll wait this time. Overall, I think the replacement unit is better....
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    As I know, the problem of loosen stylus appear in Treo 90 only. Treo 270 is not affected. It is cos of a small "pad" in the stylus slot. In fact, we can correct the problem by ourselves!

the CE logo should not be related to the loosen stylus problem.
    I'm tellin' ya - I called HS thursday morning and told them I've lost 2 styli so far.... about 5 minutes he said I'd get a new 270. I got it Friday 10am!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by email4hk2002
    As I know, the problem of loosen stylus appear in Treo 90 only. Treo 270 is not affected. It is cos of a small "pad" in the stylus slot. In fact, we can correct the problem by ourselves!

the CE logo should not be related to the loosen stylus problem.
    [/QUOTE

How can we correct the problem ourselves?