1.    #1  
    I received my first invoice from Sprint with 512 wireless web minutes used. ($200+). I have the 800 anytime minutes/5,200 N&W with 2MB data. I called customer service for more information and they told me I need to change my plan with a wireless web service....WHAT???? For my TREO??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! After an hour discussion about 3G, wireless web minutes, mb data (she didn't had a clue), she change my plan to a voice plan with a wireless web service....

I called again cause i knew she was wrong....They find out that my plan was setup wrong.... they credit my account for the wireless web charges...

What's going on with SPCS customer support....They need to be on this forum to learn more about their services....
    I work for Sprint. I understand your pain. I'm on the forum daily to get info about 3rd party apps that work and ones that don't. Very similar to the I300 discussion board. I would prefer having a more direct number to the wireless web group, but Claire seems to route every call to customer service, regardless of the issue. Credits should not be a problem when our people mess things up. As you said, they do need to be educated properly and graded.