1.    #1  
    um, if you dont like cheating, turn away....

i figured this one out by accident,

1. exit bejeweled 1.60,

2. then start a new game

3. press the menu button quickly before the gems fall

4.go to options, then game settings.

5. exit game settings (you can change settings, or not, it doesnt matter)

6.un-pause the game

7. Smile really big

8. notice your score, you now have about 70,000, + what ever you can earn normally

my high score is 103,630 using this 'method'
    I love my Treo 90.
    Thanks!!! Astraware will catch this now and remove the function...LOL!!!
    Cheers
  3.    #3  
    lol, i thought about not posting this (i haven't for about two months),
    but i cant be the only one in the world with super high scores.

my friend who owns an m130 just about droped his jaw when the saw my score...."how much free time DO you have to play games on your palm....."

im glad to hear that it works on your palm. its not just my wierd fluke.
    I love my Treo 90.
    Hey,

It actually works sometimes. But I have it down now...once the game goes on as you described hit new game and menu right after it. The game goes haywire and giver you a score of over 60000 points. It helped me win a contest with my friend over who had the most score...One problem I noticed. It stops the time so this is an indication to people that the cheat was initiated.
    Cheers
    Originally posted by adderx99

my high score is 103,630 using this 'method'
    My HighScore is 134,070 without using any cheats. My wife has scored over 150,000 without a cheat. I am surprised that your score has not broken 200,000 since you get the "extra" 70,000 from this.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  6.    #6  
    One word: WOW!

my highest without a cheat was 90,000 and that was a fluke... my next highest was 80,000ish

also, ive noticed that the timer runs down much faster with the cheat....it could just be my treo though, because ive noticed that another user said that his timer almost stopped.
    I love my Treo 90.
    Originally posted by adderx99
    One word: WOW!

my highest without a cheat was 90,000 and that was a fluke... my next highest was 80,000ish

also, ive noticed that the timer runs down much faster with the cheat....it could just be my treo though, because ive noticed that another user said that his timer almost stopped.
    Oops! I did not realize you were talking about the Timed Game. High score on the timed game is only around 55,000. We rarely play the Timed Game.

Sorry for the confusion! It does make way more sense now, why 70,000 extra points is so huge
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2