Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Can someone advise on how to turn on the keyboard backlight when I am browsing the web or writing an e-mai. When I am using the phone side of the TREO I can press the blue button and the backlight comes on. But this does happen with the Blazer side?
    Just how many times does this have to be asked?!

Rapidly press the on/off button on the top of the Treo twice.

Now go read the manual.

Geoffrey
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Sorry that it bothers you, but I tried this backlight option as stated in the manual, but with no luck under Blazer WHY? I do not know.
    Everybody take it easy. It's better to hear the same question then to get bullsh*t solicitations like "elcidroyale" did. You don't have to answer the question and spit in his face at the same time. We're all like brothers from another mother.
    Originally posted by veroi
    Can someone advise on how to turn on the keyboard backlight when I am browsing the web or writing an e-mai. When I am using the phone side of the TREO I can press the blue button and the backlight comes on. But this does happen with the Blazer side?
    I wanted to have the backlight always on when it was dark, regardless of the application. GlowHack with Xmaster worked for me. You should be able to get it from PalmGear and it's free.

Good luck.
    I stand appropriate admonished.

<G>

Geoffrey