1.    #1  
    There was a few threads a while back about Add-a-phone plans and family plans with Vision services. Can I add an existing SprintPCS account to my current account with Vision service and share the minutes on my Vision plan still using BOTH existing PCS phone numbers???

Thanks in advance.

-msb
    I did exactly that with my wife's phone. We had separate plans. Now we share the 2000 anytime/20mb plan. My phone is the main one (3G). Her 2G phone is fine as the add-a-phone but a 3G phone must be the main one.
  3.    #3  
    Great! This is exactly what I want to do too. Did you do this over the phone or at the SprintPCS store??? Do I need to mention anything special to get this deal??? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

-matt
    I switched the plans over the phone. Do it a couple of days before the end of your current invoice period to avoid the pro-ration nightmare! Just mention the 2000 anytime with free add-a-phone plan. They know what it is.
  5.    #5  
    Great! This is exactly what I want to do too. Did you do this over the phone or at the SprintPCS store??? Do I need to mention anything special to get this deal??? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

-matt
    I think the 2000 min plan is on the website so there is nothing special about (not a super secret retention plan or anything like that). Call *2 and tell the rep you want to make the switch. It should take about 15-20 minutes once you actually get a human on the phone.
    When I was setting up my plan (new contract, not changing an existing) I was told by 3 different reps that if I got a "vision" plan, both phones had to be "vision" phones...

I couldn't believe it - still don't. From what you're saying here, I should have kept going until I found a rep that knew what the heck they were doing and saved myself a few hundred $$.
    another happy treo <b>600</b> user.
    Make sure they set up the secondary phone to use minutes from the plan. For some odd reason, when I did the switch, the 2G secondary phone had no plan attached to it.

Made for quite a large bill the first month!

In Sprint's defense, I got the problem sorted out pretty quickly.

Cage
    Get a rep who KNOWS what they are doing. You CAN have a vision phone as your primary and a non-vision phone as your secondary. How do I know? I did this. I have a Treo 300, wife has a LG 5150. I have the $69.99 plan (800 AT, 5200 NW, 8MB). The second phone (add-a-phone) is free on this plan and is free on many of the other plans for vision as well. Make sure you ask the rep to give you a plan with the 1st add-a-phone free.

My first bill had a charge for the add-a-phone ($20). I called, got a rep who know what she was doing, set it up correctly (I guess they have to assign the secondary phone as a primary through some kind of trick). Got the credit back on my second bill.

Nobull