1.    #1  
    Me---> I recently purchased a Treo 300 and TC Ringer but it doesn't seem to work. Will there be any support for the Treo 300? Thank you.

Them---> Treo 300 support is being added to TC Ringer, but it is not available as of this point. We hope to be able to offer an upgrade that
    includes Treo 300 support within the next 1 - 2 weeks. Handspring did
    not release the technical data to developers for this device so this
    has caused a longer delay than we expected for Treo 300 support for
    our various applications.

Best regards,
    Julie Bender
    Mark/Space

Guess there's a hope after all!!!
    Cool. Thanks for keeping us updated.
    We're waiting on Handspring to release the SDK for the Treo 300; until they do that, we can't proceed as Handspring significantly changed how ring tones are played on the 300.
    Will TCRinger ever have support for pics? Or do i just need to use the Treo Caller ID or Ringo? When will TreoCentral add some new ring tones? I'm sick of seeing 'hella good' by no doubt!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Originally posted by christo1970
    Will TCRinger ever have support for pics? Or do i just need to use the Treo Caller ID or Ringo? When will TreoCentral add some new ring tones? I'm sick of seeing 'hella good' by no doubt!
    I'm not sure if TCRinger will support pictures. TCRinger does not use any hacks (Ringo and TreoCallerID both use hacks to display pictures). I personally don't like hacks, but I don't make the decisions on the product.