1.    #1  
    Lately I've been missing a lot of calls. I'll look at my Treo for something else and see a message that I've just missed a call. Trouble is I never heard it ring and the ringer was on and I was in a place where I definitely would have heard it ring.

Anyone else having similar problems?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Sounds exactly like how my Treo was behaving a few days before the radio completely died.

Not saying you're in the same boat for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had a lock up soon, followed by a soft reset, followed by a lock up every time you try to engage the radio portion of the Treo.

Handspring was good about replacing mine fairly quickly, at least.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    I think I've had this happen, where i'm surprised to see I missed a call or have a voicemail since I didnt hear it ring and I've been near the phone...but I have a habit of leaving the ringer silenced, so its possible i just didn't hear the Treo vibrating...So I'm not completely sure whether the missing calls is my fault or the Treo's...
  4.    #4  
    I called Handspring and they asked me to try to duplicate the error by repeatedly calling my phone, 20-30 times. I called myself a dozen times (I'll wait till the weekend when all my minutes are free before trying more) and had no misses. They gave me a case # and said if I continued to have the problem after doing a hard reset, they would replace the treo.
    I'm not ready to do that quite yet. We'll wait and see what develops.
    I did, and seemed to start having this problem. Luckily, I got a replacement for the stylus problem, and it seems to work good again. I'll wait to install the GPRS patch.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  6.    #6  
    No, I haven't installed the GPRS upgrade. I've become conservative when it comes to installing unauthorized upgrades and hacks. After I installed a hack and accompanying program for tracking minutes of air time used I had a problem with my wireless turning itself off. The only 3rd party program I use now is WeSync Calendars and Contacts.