1.    #1  
    any ideas how to keep the lighted keyboard on... i type often in the dark and it is a help until the damn thing goes off..

I cant even figure out what I do to turn it on in the first place, just sometimes it is on!
    Originally posted by rkassim
    any ideas how to keep the lighted keyboard on... i type often in the dark and it is a help until the damn thing goes off..

I cant even figure out what I do to turn it on in the first place, just sometimes it is on!
    Double click the power button on the top of the unit to get the key pad to go on. As long as you're using it, it will stay on.
  3.    #3  
    thanks

why does the brightness half when i do it? cause at night half should do it?
    well the thinking is that if it's dark enough for you to NEED the backlit keyboard, that half the screen darkness (or thereabouts) should suffice. I really like that touch - not only does it save battery life, but I've often had times when I didn't WANT as much brightness, and activating the keyboard backlight dimmed it to juuuuuust the right amount.