1. wwo
    i just downloaded Treosms 0.2v and i can send sms but i cannot get messages. even though i can send a message to myself and it comes. what's going on with this???
    I have been able to get SMS with TreoSMS when the message is sent to phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com. When "shortmail" comes in, I get a message that it is retrieving short mail...and then nothing new is there. I guess it is using the url from the old sms that used to come telling you of a new short mail message. The problem is that it is not retrieving the message.
    I'm still unable to receive SMS messages. when I go to messaging.sprintpcs.com and put in my phone number, it says I haven't subscribed. When I call tech support, it says it's a general problem, not a specific problem with my account. Anyone have better results than that?
    Originally posted by grawk
    I'm still unable to receive SMS messages. when I go to messaging.sprintpcs.com and put in my phone number, it says I haven't subscribed. When I call tech support, it says it's a general problem, not a specific problem with my account. Anyone have better results than that?
    You should make sure that you are indeed on a "vision plan". some accounts got converted to non-vision plans when Sprint did their last database upgrade. If you don't want to be on a vision plan, make sure you are subscribed to PCS messaging. I would call Tier 2 tech support to get things right. Their number is: (877) 228-2257

Spiderman
    Originally posted by Brooose
    I have been able to get SMS with TreoSMS when the message is sent to phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com. When "shortmail" comes in, I get a message that it is retrieving short mail...and then nothing new is there. I guess it is using the url from the old sms that used to come telling you of a new short mail message. The problem is that it is not retrieving the message.
    You should send email to PDAaps support (support@pdaapps.com) and I am sure they will be able to help you figure what's what with this.

Spiderman
    After an hour on the phone with 2nd level support, what they tell me is that it's related to my changing usernames. That triggered a bug, and it will be another 2 weeks or so before they're able to clean it up.