1.    #1  
    Hello all,

This is in regards to the 2-3 second lag time when you "click" on one of your speed dial entries. For example, when I press the "Voicemail" icon in my speed dial screen, it takes about 2-3 seconds before the Treo 270 screen changes to "Dialing Voicemail." This irritates me a lot, as I don't know if I pressed the button, or if I pressed another one beside it, etc.

This also occurs during any other phone-related application(dial pad dialer, etc.)

Anyone else experience this? Or did you new Treo 270 owners notice no lag time at all?

There is no lag time on the Treo 300, as one user stated to me.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I agree. I find most of the applications on the Treo sluggish. I wish they were faster.

I get depressed when I think of the Palm PC based phones that run on superfast processors. In comparison, the treo is slooooooow.

pete
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by pmauro
    I agree. I find most of the applications on the Treo sluggish. I wish they were faster.

I get depressed when I think of the Palm PC based phones that run on superfast processors. In comparison, the treo is slooooooow.

pete
    How new is your unit? My unit is very old, when the Treo 270 first shipped.

I never got to play with a Pocket PC based phone yet. They are hella expensive.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]