1.    #1  
    I want a Treo 270!

The problem is, I already have a Treo 180.... when is Handspring going to offer some kind of trade in or upgrade?
    -=-=-=-=-=-
    Originally posted by bklopfer
    I want a Treo 270!

The problem is, I already have a Treo 180.... when is Handspring going to offer some kind of trade in or upgrade?
    They won't. I'm waiting until next spring when I can get a new contract to get the next generation Treo (not the 270 but whatever comes next).
    I wish I could just pay the price difference and trade in my 180 for a 270. The 270 came into the market 2 months after I bought my 180. I will just wait for the next generation of 270 which I hope it will have a high resolution screen like Sony.
    It would be nice to have the 270 for the color screen. The other minor differences don't mean much to me. However, I would prefer a bright, hi-res screen. Ideally, I would also like a wireless headset capability, but that would be icing on the cake.

Give me a bright hi-res screen on T-Mobile's network, and I'll be happy. Hopefully, it'll be ready for me next spring when my 1-year commitment is up.
    I love my 180 but do feel like I have been used as a Beta tester by HS. No plans to upgrade to the 270.
    I will wait for the new Treo - I hear it will look more like a phone and less like a PDA (Kyocera?).