1.    #1  
    Finally got into the Sprint website tonight, and took a look at my bill. No data on it, of course. But there were two activiation charges at $34.99 a piece! One for my Treo and the other for my wife's phone (add a phone) which got migrated to my new account. I called up and complained (got right through, btw) and they took both charges off the bill. Just thought I'd give you a heads up to a possible billing error.

Also, the rep, and her supervisor both confirmed that Sprint has no intention of providing anyone with data used (either on a bill or on the website) prior to the fourth month of service. I, of course, voiced considerable displeasure at this. All I want is an idea of how much data I'm using so I can get myself in the right plan before month four - so I'm not socked with outrageous charges. Is that too much to ask?

Dunc
    It is if they don't have a clue how to do it

Nobull
    I would like to know the same thing. I have been trying to use the service as much as I can simply so I can judge what data plan to have.

I think they should continue to make it free until the thing is working solid. I am still having some issues with it every now and then.

What bandwidth packages did you get?