1.    #1  
    The new download on Handspring website of Palm Desktop 4.0 works on the Treo 90 and the Treo 300. I have tried it under Jaguar.

Here's the link to read all about it and start downloading (it's 12MB): Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh info

PS I know that Sprint don't provide any Mac support - it ain't on the specs on the box and they used to refuse support for the i300 using Mac software downloaded from Palms site.
    Should I download and install Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh if I have a Treo device?

But what this message on that site?:

Before installing Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh, please note the following.

Treo 90, 180, 180g and 270 note
    Have you run the Configure Your Treo (Treo 180, 180g, 270) or the Wireless Application Suite (Treo 90)? If not, you probably do not want to install Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh until you have run one of the above applications.

The new file structure introduced in Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh is not compatible with the current versions of the Configure Your Treo and Wireless Application Suite installers. If you install Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh, currently you will not be able to install the software from either of these applications.

Therefore, we recommend that you not install Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh until compatible versions of the Configure Your Treo and Wireless Application Suite are released by Handspring. When that happens, we will change this article and indicate that you will be able to install Palm Desktop 4.0 for Macintosh.

NateS
    what? i have the new treo usb charging cradle (website claims it's kosher with osx & treo 300)

i downloaded the new palm desktop. still no sync-ability. idears?