1.    #1  
    According to my sources data usage will be available on the Sprint web site (provided it is up ) within a month or so.

Nobull
    Not a moment too soon. I can only imagine how much data I've used to date...

Dunc
    How often is the Sprint "manage" web site actually working? If it's been up in the past week or so it's escaped my attention. I don't know of any other company that (allegedly) pulls down a site for upgrades during weekday business hours, as opposed to late night or weekends.

Maybe Sprint could use the Treo SMS function to message a notice to users on those rare occasions when the "manage" site is up. If my window of opportunity to check my usage came between 2:00 and 2:30 a.m., though, I would probably miss it.
    Originally posted by nobull
    According to my sources data usage will be available on the Sprint web site (provided it is up ) within a month or so.

Nobull
    That's good because they will have to start billing people for data within a month or so.
    yes..... send the link when you get it!!!
    After speaking with some tech support people they claim they are not charging us for any data usuage for the first three months of your plan. Has anyone else heard this?
  7.    #7  
    Yep

Nobull