1.    #1  
    Version 0.2 of Treo300SMS is now available at

http://treo.pdaapps.com

This release adds a history feature of last SMS addressees and increases the max SMS length to 160. It also fixes the deleted "1" problem, the "some messages getting cut-off" problem.

You will need to disable an older version of Treo300SMS before installing this one.

PDAapps
    Hi,

Threadjack here. Does MarknDial work on the 300? If not, any timeframe set. Looks like a great application, but I was afraid to try it out cause your site doesn't list the 300 in the supported devices.

Thanks!
    Still doesn't work for me - just can't get the darned thing to authenticate. I know the Sprint service is up and running, I CAN and do log on to the site, but Treo300SMS says it can't validate the phone number/pwd combo (which I know is correct).

Odd.
    How much will this app sell for once the trials and betas are done?
    After I disabled the old version, I downloaded and (tried to) install the new version. Two different things happened - the first install of the app failed after telling me the file was already on the handheld. I then deleted the app, tried again, and my Treo crashed during the HotSync, with a funky flashing screen (thankfully, tho, no hard reset).
    So - I'm gonna pass on the app now, ESP since Sprint's implementation of SMS really limits the overall usefulness of TreoSMS. At least in my experience. Good luck to all!
    Originally posted by jtucci
    Hi,

Threadjack here. Does MarknDial work on the 300? If not, any timeframe set. Looks like a great application, but I was afraid to try it out cause your site doesn't list the 300 in the supported devices.

Thanks!
    It sure does, atleast for me.

Spiderman
    I trust this doesnt fix the problem of people not being able to respond to us by hitting respond...
    Originally posted by rkassim
    I trust this doesnt fix the problem of people not being able to respond to us by hitting respond...
    I don't think so. I downloaded the update and sent messages to AT&T friend and Cingular. Neither could reply.

By the way, can anyone use the scroll wheel on this app? i.e. selecting the different To: options?
    I was so happy with Treo300SMS version.01. So when I heard there was a .02, I downloaded it immediately. I deleted .01, and installed .02, put in my passwords, and got a fatal error, ...so I repeated, fatal error again.

Anyone have any insights into this problem?

Thanks

Cristy