1.    #1  
    I have just traded my Treo 270 for a Treo 180 after 2 swap and the screen is still going black.

I remember on the Treo 270 I have access to more features in the setup such as setting the call forward conditions. However this Treo 180 does not have it.

Is there a different release of software?

The Firmware Rev is 1207444

Are there firmware upgrade available?

Lawrence
    I have my Treo 180 replaced just a month ago because the earpiece went dead. I got a 180 of which 1) the surface is better 2) the hindge is tougher 3) the ringer is louder 4) the vibrate is stronger. The option call preference should be available under the options menu on the phonebook. I am eager to upgrade my 180 to 270, I don't have a clue why you downgraded to 180. If I know you earlier I would pay you the difference and switch our phones....
    Originally posted by cclliu
    I have just traded my Treo 270 for a Treo 180 after 2 swap and the screen is still going black.

I remember on the Treo 270 I have access to more features in the setup such as setting the call forward conditions. However this Treo 180 does not have it.

Is there a different release of software?

The Firmware Rev is 1207444

Are there firmware upgrade available?

Lawrence
    Call forward conditions are available with the GPRS updater.
    I have all call forward functions even before I upgraded to GPRS. I am using GPRS 1.0 now.
  5.    #5  
    I did not know that GPRS is working for HK network. Which provider are you using? I am using Smartone.

I would still like to confirm that my Phone software is the latest as I have seen my previous Treo 270 has more features.

Anyone out there have any clues?
    I am now using the Orange GSM + GPRS plan. The GPRS plan is $28 for 200K for a month. I opened the TVB.com homepage and there are a lot of gifs, I cancel the loading immediately ( but it's over 200K already ). So visit only mobile sites designed for PDAs only, otherwise you will have an expensive phone bill. Try GPRS on Treo....it's fun!!!
    Go to your phonebook.
    Menu item - Options/Call preferences
    Here you can set Forwarding on the 180 (it's not specific to GPRS but IS specific to your service provider).
  8.    #8  
    Called the Handspring support and upgraded to GPRS1.1 and I now have back all the features I saw on my ex-270. The GPRS 1.1 also upgraded my OS which was somewhat older release before.

Only issue now is that sometimes the GPRS would hand when signing on. On 2 occassion I lost all the info in the palm. Yesterday was one and I am out of the office. I no longer have my contact numbers or appointments. This is when I start to miss my TRG.

Originally posted by nzmoko
    Go to your phonebook.
    Menu item - Options/Call preferences
    Here you can set Forwarding on the 180 (it's not specific to GPRS but IS specific to your service provider).