1.    #1  
    I asked this question in another thread, but I didn't get any responses.

I'm using Treo300SMS with another SPCS user and our messages keep getting cut off. Sometimes only 1 character arrives, but usually around 10-15 characters is all we can see from the message. We have used both methods, ie just the phone number and phone#@messaging.sprintpcs.com

It's been very unreliable and annoying. Basically, we cannot use SMS as a reliable means of communication with this bug.

I have already contacted PDAapps and they are looking into it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is there a work around?

What's the max number of characters?

Thanks and PDAapps thanks for helping as well
    I expeienced the cut-off message mystery when I tested the software. I was sending msgs. to a Cingular phone I use for my job via the email format (phonenumber@blahblahblah). I had both phones side-by-side during my tests. Out of 6 msgs. I sent from the Treo, 2 of them were only partially received on my Cingular -- the other 4 came in OK. I also noted that when using the Cingular phone to reply to the msgs. from the Treo, only 3 of the 6 replies were received. What happened to the others??!!?? The bottom line is that either this SW, or Sprint, or both are not ready for SMS -- simply too unreliable.