1.    #1  
    So I got it last Thursday, by the time I had it activated it was almost midnight. I must say, I have had a 'seamless' experience. Activation was about 15 min on the phone with a great sprint employee! Go figure right! I think it has to do with the "late night" call. I saw another poster on this board say he got smart people when he called at night, I will second that.

So everything worked right off the bat for me, blazer/data capabilities were surpisingly fast. I'm in Naperville, IL, which for those of you who don't know, is about 25 miles west of Chicago.

The only thing I haven't been able to do yet is login to the Sprintpcs.com manage your account section of the website. I put in my number and password and it tells me that it can't be authenticated. The reps said it can take up to 72 hours, but it's been more than 72 hours since Thursday 11pm!

Now I just need to find the right belt clip!
    Last edited by cspuryear; 09/23/2002 at 09:17 AM.
    *** ------------ Insert Catchy Tagline Here ------------ ***
    You haven't seen anything yet (as far as the problems go). I'm a former Treo 300 owner (already).
    Well - I say you'll love it!! I've had my device for about a month, and think it's the best (and I've used wireless Palms - Palm Vx with Omnisky modem, followed by Kyocera 6035 on Verizon) for about 2 and half years now. I think this device clearly blows those away. Very minimal issues with Sprint as well. So - either I've been blessed or they have the kinks worked out.
    Lovin' mine!
    Hey cspuryear,

I am also in Naperville and the Treo 300 has been great in and around town. If you are looking for a belt clip, just go to the Handspring website and they have a soft nylon one which has a nylon mesh pocket for the earpiece/mic. Also, drive on over to the CompUSA on Rt 59 and they have the belt clip version that is hard plastic (that exposes the screen for viewing). I have both and use them for different situations.

Good luck!

P.S. And if you are feeling "extra-geeky", go buy one of those Dockers Mobile khaki trousers that have the hidden zipped mesh pockets for your Treo. It's kinda cool actually.
  5.    #5  
    So, I actually did have access to the "Manage My Account" portion of the website, they had my password wrong by one letter!

Go figure
    *** ------------ Insert Catchy Tagline Here ------------ ***