1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out a way to enable vibration alarms for calendar entries? I need to be able to put my Treo in silent/vibrate mode when at work, but want to still get vibrating alarms for calendar meetings. Currently, my Treo will vibrate when I get a phone call in silent mode, but only gives a visual reminder for other alarms (e.g., calendar appointments). Any suggestions????
    Originally posted by treotim
    Has anyone figured out a way to enable vibration alarms for calendar entries? I need to be able to put my Treo in silent/vibrate mode when at work, but want to still get vibrating alarms for calendar meetings. Currently, my Treo will vibrate when I get a phone call in silent mode, but only gives a visual reminder for other alarms (e.g., calendar appointments). Any suggestions????
    My RandomAlarms program: <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/#randomalarms>
    has this option. Kind of stupid that Handspring didn't include it.
    Originally posted by treotim
    Use TreoAlertMgr from PDA Apps (www.pdaapps.com) to give you vibrating alerts from the datebook, and on other events.

Spiderman
    You must be talking about something else because one of my alarms in datebook just went off in silent mode and I slammed my knee into the desk when the vibrate alarm went off. So it seems to work for my events in datebook. When doesn't yours vibrate?
  5.    #5  
    I may have been crazy, but I could have sworn that my treo didn't vibrate for calendar appointments when in silent mode. I just tested it, and it DID vibrate in silent mode for a meeting reminder. However, I did load TreoAlertMgr yesterday. Does anyone know if I need to have TreoAlertMgr in order to get this vibrating capability, or does the Treo automatically vibrate in silent mode for calendar appointments/meeting? Thanks...
    My T300 vibrates on alarms in silent mode, and vibrate on alarms in ringer mode if I have Vibrate menu set to On.... I actually don't like to have the vibrate go off for alarms in my pocket because I think it is a phone call ringing. Too bad there aren't different vibrations for phone ringing and alarms (if there are, I haven't noticed the difference.) What I'd really like to do is have this:

1. In "Sound On" mode, have vibrate only happen for incoming phone calls, and have the alarm sounds go off as usual.

2. In "Sound Off" mode, have vibrate only happen for incoming phone calls, and have alarms silent.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
    For my Treo 300, I have noticed the following when the Sound is OFF:

1) Calendar event = short vibration (just once)

2) TreoMail arrives = short vibration (just once)

3) Phone call = vibrates longer which corresponds to ringing, and it continues until I press the Scroll up button or answer the call.