1.    #1  
    As you can see I am not the most tech savy individual. I see a lot of hoopla being created over the fact that Treo 90's can now be blue tooth enabled.

My question to the group is "What can I do with it?"
    You can plug in the Palm bluetooth card and connect a bluetooth-enabled phone (e.g., Ericsson T39, T68). It is a good solution to access the internet via the phone. If you use infra-red to connect both device, they must be placed in straight line. If you use bluetooth, you can simply put the phone everywhere 10meter around.

I am using it already.. cool!
    email4hk2002, how do you like the bluetooth connection so far? have you had any problems so far?

thanks for any feedback

Originally posted by eyeball
    As you can see I am not the most tech savy individual. I see a lot of hoopla being created over the fact that Treo 90's can now be blue tooth enabled.

My question to the group is "What can I do with it?"
    besides wireless email and internet. think how cool it would be to hotsync your treo without having to put it in the cradle just hit the hotsync icon and put the treo back in your pocket.

As bluetooth gets more evolved you will be able to use it as a credit card and checkin and download your hotel key without even having to go to the front desk. just walk in the lobby look at your palm for your hotel room and use bluetooth to unlock the door.

in europe they have bluetooth soda machines, you can buy soda with your bluetooth phone or pda device.