1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a hack or how to make the phone auto-answer a call when the headset is in? I want to plug my phone into my intercom system for my motorcycle helmet and have the call sent to my headset.

All my other cell phones have had a feature to do this, but the treo doesn't.

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Hi mstubblefield,
    I also have a motorcycle which I have a daily 70 mile commute. I use an application called Freedom which you can get from http://www.toysoft.ca/treo1.html . I tried it out this morning, works great and you can adjust how many seconds you want it to wait before answering the incoming call. It also works great with Pocket Tunes.

The earpiece that the 650 came with sounds terrible. Do you have any suggestions on a good stereo headset that also has the mic, would fit ok under the helmet, and is compatible with the 650?

Robert
    robbrue,

I have an application that you might be interested in trying called HeadsetControl for the 650. It doesn't have auto answer capabilities, but I could easily add it.

You can try out this application at http://www.jwideas.com
    The simple Bluetooth wireless intercom systems we wished for are here! Here are two units that claim to meet our requirements of a Bluetooth motorcycle intercom system that does NOT use a cell phone or other intermediary "hub" device; thanks to Jan from MC Sport in Denmark for sending us information on the Cellular Line Interphone (Italy).
    ---------------
    Dx

--------------
    hello frnds
    I have a 6-sensor kit fitted in my Swift VXi (4 rear, 2 front). Got it for Rs. 5000/-. I had checked the reverse camera which came around Rs. 10K-12K. In my view the sensors should do the job.
    AMB has achieved a total of twenty-three(23) finalist nominations at various industry awards over the past six years and was a finalist in both the Franchise Operation of the Year and the Employer of Choice categories at Australian Mortgage Awards (AMA's) in 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006.
    But before you drill the bumper to fix the sensors, stick it on the back of the vehicle and make a few forward / reverse checks, to find out the quality of audio outputs you are getting.
    -
    I have a 6-sensor kit fitted in my Swift VXi (4 rear, 2 front). Got it for Rs. 5000/-.
    A radio jockey is basically someone who gets paid for playing his favorite tunes. All of us are well acquainted with Hrishikesh Kannnan. His voice became a household name when the first ever FM radio-show happened on August 15 1993. The opening up of the airwaves to the private sector saw the surge in radio programmes and consequently the need for professional and well- trained RJs.
    At different workplaces people know one another by faces or names but there is one profession where you may not be known by your name or face but by your voice. The moment you speak people suddenly jump up and recognise you and feel happy to be with you.
    Such voices start right in the morning - "Good morning Delhi, you are listening to ........." and continue till midnight. These voices have become so famous that they have become household names like Amin Sayani, Shamshir, Karan, Nitin, Dev, Rajeev Tyagi, Hardeep Chandpuri, etc. All these are Radio Jockeys and their profession is called Radio Jockeying.
    The job of Radio Jockey is of diversifying nature depending on the subject matter of the programme. However, some basic qualifications are needed to enter the field.
    A person needs to be at least graduates. He should not be more than 35 years of age.
    The simple Bluetooth wireless intercom systems we wished for are here! Here are two units that claim to meet our requirements of a Bluetooth motorcycle intercom system that does NOT use a cell phone or other intermediary "hub" device; thanks to Jan from MC Sport in Denmark for sending us information on the Cellular Line Interphone (Italy).
    ---------------
    Dx

--------------
    bluetooth motorcycle intercom-bluetooth motorcycle intercom