1.    #1  
    I have followed the posted instructions to connect to the ISDN numbers that have been posted previously on these boards and was succesful in the past in connecting my treo 180. However, now with the Treo 270 I can establish a connction, but when I click on the Blazer browser I get a Connection Error Message which says that "The page cannot be loaded because the connection was lost. This is most likely due to poor signal strength. Try to move into a better coverage area if possible"

However, I still maintain the data connection. Likewise, I cannot connect to AOL IM, or to Avantgo.

To note I am located in New York City, but I have also tried and failed to connect in several areas of New Jersey and Philadelphia. Any help would be appreciated.
    These work for me in the tri-state area w/ a 270

System(Category)/Preferences/Connection
    ====================
    Configuration: Custom
    <edit>
    Name: Voicestream ISDN
    Connection Method: Wiresless Modem to Modem
    Dialing: TouchTone
    Volume: Off
    <Details>
    Speed: 57,600 bps
    Flow Ctl: Automatic
    Init String: +cbst=71,0,1;

System/Preferences/Network
    ================
    Service: VoiceStream
    User Name: (enter a space)
    Password: (enter a space)
    Connection: Voicestream ISDN
    Phone: 19132440821

Details...
    Connection type: PPP
    Idle timeout: 3 Minutes
    (not checked) Query DNS
    Primary DNS: 65.161.188.100
    Secondary DNS: (none)
    IP Address: Automatic
    Originally posted by mavrick1634
    I have followed the posted instructions to connect to the ISDN numbers that have been posted previously on these boards and was succesful in the past in connecting my treo 180. However, now with the Treo 270 I can establish a connction, but when I click on the Blazer browser I get a Connection Error Message which says that "The page cannot be loaded because the connection was lost. This is most likely due to poor signal strength. Try to move into a better coverage area if possible"

However, I still maintain the data connection. Likewise, I cannot connect to AOL IM, or to Avantgo.

To note I am located in New York City, but I have also tried and failed to connect in several areas of New Jersey and Philadelphia. Any help would be appreciated.
    It might just be a temporary thing. The settings that have worked for me before were giving me the symptoms you described.
    Do you have to have the 2.99 data capability for this to work?